bez bot


Bez bot = No shoes on (Czech)


25 December 2011

The story continues..

Right, good to see somebody is still visiting this blog and waiting for some updates, I thought about dropping my writing due to... Well, due to what? To the fact nobody's reading it? Silly reason.. but everything we do should have some reason and maybe I just write with no reason.. But who knows, maybe The Reason is going to pop up suddenly, out of nothing! 

Anyway, thanks Anonymous for your comment. Yes, let's continue with some barefooting stories. 

I can say I have collected some during last months. I spent working my ass off this summer and it wasn't much "bare fun" apart of barefoot gardening and provoking my neighbour and townie guys by not having any shoes on. 
I admit I am not a full-time barefooter, but nobody's perfect, right? ;) I try to be without shoes as much as I can. Not only because it's healthy and pleasant, but also because it's the most natural way of being..

Well, last significant story is from the Canary Islands.. I didn't even think there was something different, but the ferry crew did. He actually refused to let me on the board unless I put my shoes on! I didn't feel like arguing, so basically I dig out flip-flops from the bottom of my bag and that made him happy. How little is enough to make people happy! :) 

I told you about Bea last time, do you remember? We actually spent some time with her a month ago or so and she IS a tough barefooter! If you feel like reading an article about her in The Daily Express, here comes the link.

All right folks, time to sum up: 
I hope the 2011 was a pretty nice year for all of you and I wish you many smooth paths on your way through 2012. But don't forget that some stones, rocks and obstacles on the way make it only more interesting, not necesarilly more difficult. :)

So E.N.J.O.Y. your life B.A.R.E.F.O.O.T.I.N.G.!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Barefooting girl,

    Keep on writing articles ont this blog, even if visitors are rare!

    It's true that us barefooters aren't numerous, but initiatives like your blog will perhaps help newbies to take the shoes off!

    We have to promote our lifestyle!

    By the way, do not hesitate to get in touch with me through facebook. Check for "Tom barfuss"
    Social networking helps the barefooters community to stay united and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tom, thank you for your comment. It actually made me to write a new entry, so please find my answer there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your point? :)