bez bot


Bez bot = No shoes on (Czech)


12 August 2011

Barefoot summer links

Heya buddies!

Summer is traveling time for most of of us, but there are some people staying home due to work. Like me, to give you the idea. But it's not a big deal, I have the whole winter to travel the world. ;)
Anyway. It seems that the word about barefooters is spreading out these days! Finally! I've come across a few links I would like to share with you.

So, first of all there was an article in Italian newspapers (!) about barefooting. Let's say that it was "a little bit" emotionally coloured - talking about barefooting as about something really weird. How surprising! Check the pics - many of them have too far to a real barefooting. :) The discussion below is funny too.

That brought me to a web page of one Italian barefooter - adding with pleasure to the list on the right side.

Then I got to know about a nice interview with an English lady who has done one year barefooting feat (can we call it full immersion?;) I like her motto:  

Bare feet are happy feet!  

Indeed, we know something about that - 2011 is my third "barefooting year" and I love it more and more. As a passionate runner she also attended an evening with Barefoot Ted (a barefoot runner) in London in May. Check it out.

My neighbour (around 60) keeps on asking me about my missing shoes every time she sees me which is at least three times a week! She always claps her hands and starts wondering HOW COME... with a real dramatic expression in her face. Funny moments.

I hope you are enjoying yourselves wherever you are (possibly barefooting;))!
Cheers!

Yours Barefooting Girl

2 comments:

  1. thank you, bez bot! but why don't you go on writing? almost six months already without news... Are you still barefooting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss! Thanks for encouragement! I was indeed about to quit. Not barefooting though, only posting here. But "luckily enough" I've changed my mind. :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your point? :)