bez bot


Bez bot = No shoes on (Czech)


29 June 2012

Barefooting Girl is back! :)

Dearest all!

I am still alive!
Not only alive, but also active and growing (rather mentally, my height has definitely stopped increasing) and living and... barefooting? Of course!
I am definitely back with my little stories! Are you glad?
ARE YOU? I hope you are! :)

It’s always very challenging to jump into whole-year-round barefooting. And it is a BIG difference between taking off your shoes every now and then and being barefoot all the time. As you might have experienced. 

Yes, yes, I know, you are telling me that there are situations you can not do whatever you wish (like hanging around with no shoes on), but I would like to invite you to look at those situations from a different perspective: 
Imagine having a magic camera with a special shoe-removing lens. Isn’t it fun? 
How do you feel looking at everybody being barefoot? Is this how you immagine heaven? Well, maybe not, but certainly it’s amusing. 
Now put down your special camera and I’ll give you a bonus – you gain the privilege to remain like in a heaven (that means barefoot). Everybody else has to go back to their boring feet covers (=shoes). Poor them. But you are a special person, so enjoy your bonus, your uniqueness, your being THE ONLY ONE! 

Now look at the same situation you said it was impossible to go barefoot. Do you still think so? Do you really think you have to adjust your behaviour according to what the others do or are you a special person who might become a leader for the others?

Are you aware that on the world there is a plenty of people who dream about doing something different, something extraordinary, something crazy or brave, but they just never do anything because nobody does? Or because they fear being looked at; they are afraid of being judged, they dread to be slendered, they are scared of what reaction people around might be. Weren’t you one of them?
I was. 
But I am not anymore. 
Because if you don’t hit the road, you will never discover new places. 
If you don’t overstep your bounds, you will never grow. Mentally I mean. 
I don’t understand why people are always remaining at the same boring point. But I know one thing. Show them that there’s a way and they will follow. Maybe not immediately. Maybe not when you see them. But if there is a shadow of doubt in their minds, seeing somebody who does it differently might lighten them and show them a new way. A possible way. Nothing is impossible - we just have to realize it.

To conclude I would like to invite you not only going barefoot for all those amazing benefits barefooting brings, but also for tearing down mind-barriers of others and helping to knock down the System’s restrictions which, basicly, make us doing things we don’t want in the way we don’t like. Phew!

If twenty people look at you going barefoot in your town, at least one of them will ask himself an important question: “why?”. And they might try it barefoot themselves to find the answer. 
You leader think about it! ;)

See you soon and don’t forget to enjoy your life BAREFOOTING! 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, BfG!
    Maybe I will try it. I want try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your tip. I find it very efficient (even if I go out barefoot all summer without too much troubles). But one thing I would like to underline: going barefoot should never be a "sermon" given to others or a "moral lesson" for them, but always a way to live freely and to feel free. It is so good to be barefoot eveywhere (just for yourself!)... And you, how was your barefoot summer? Please write some news...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure thing! Giving lessons is not what I meant and of course it's up to everybody to decide, you cannot force anyone.
    BUT some positive motivation and fair explaining why I do that and what it brings me (along with an invitation to try on your own) is mostly welcome I'd say.

    ReplyDelete

Feel like sharing your point? :)