bez bot


Bez bot = No shoes on (Czech)


17 July 2010

Last stops in Spain..

Well, as  promised, I am back with some more traveller's notes! :) And there's much to talk about.

Granada
Amazing place, very international, but also traditional. We met people from Italy, Great Britain, France, Germany, Mexico, all of them apparently happily living in Granada.
I took a very special photo there - man's foot with six toes! Too bad the sandal around! ;)

 
Albaicin, the oldest part of the city has very similar, stony surface, like I encountered in Altea - perfect foot massage!


Alhambra, the monumental ensemble, an ex-residence for Nasrid Sultans is worth visiting (reserve a whole day!:) There I saw an official anti-barefooting rule, for the first time in my life. It said: "During the stay in the monument it is not allowed to undress nor to walk or be bare feet." 
Well, but as everywhere in Spain, nobody really controles you, so... a little bit of provocation? ;)

 
And finally we got out of the city and headed to national park Sierra Nevada. That was a real experience! The aim was to see waterfalls, but we happened to see much more! Sky-touching red mountains, humid cave, cold river, bridge over the warterfalls...


Unfortunately in the end my damn operated knee started to swell and hurt, so I just hobbled back. But I guess in shoes it would be even worse. ;)



On that day Spain won one of the football matches - I hadn´t seen so few people making so much noise until that night. :)

Next destination: Madrid!

Enjoy the life (and especially summer) barefooting!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel like sharing your point? :)